Old 05-08-2008, 06:55 AM
"최준열"

Default Is there any system builder who would use Ubuntu now?

Hello, I`m joon choi and I live in Korea. I am selling Desktop Computers with pre-installed ubuntu. My company is called DYNA SYSTEM.

My plan is customizing gobuntu and developing my company`s own operating system, just like Mac OS of Apple Macintosh.

Is there any system builder who has a similar plan? If any, let me know. Let`s share helpful information!!

p.s.: I am Korean who has lived in Japan for 1 year. I`m extremely fluent at Japanese. If there is any system builder who has interest at Japan market, I can help you.

--
최* 준 열
崔 準 烈