Old 04-10-2008, 12:05 AM
"Nathaniel Schwartz"

Default I want to help with Gobuntu

I am completely new to being involved in Ubuntu, but I'd like to learn
how I can help. I can't seem to find a lot of information about
Gobuntu which is what I'm primarily interested in. I've got some
artwork I made that might be of interest, and I have the ability to do
website work, documentation, and perhaps some other stuff as I do have
programming experience.

I'm not interested in helping with regular Ubuntu stuff so much as
helping make Gobuntu a success. But it seems that the release date for
Hardy is coming very soon, and I can't tell if there will be a
live/install cd, or if there is a delay due to needing help.

If you think you can set me straight about some of this, please do! If
you can help me figure out where to start being useful, please do that
too.

Thanks, Nathaniel