Old 01-15-2009, 04:59 AM
Kurt von Finck

Default list closure

Given the cessation of the Gobuntu project, and the subsequent and
forseeable precipitous decline in traffic to this list, I propose the
list be deactivated.

Archives should still be made available through Mailman's web interface
for historical purposes.

Any objections?

--
./k

Kurt von Finck

Senior Ubuntu System Support Analyst
Canonical, Ltd.

public key: keyserver.ubuntu.com
key id: 5229D26A
fingerprint: 127A A484 ADBF A5AD E7FB 8CD2 8913 18F4 5229 D26A

Old 01-15-2009, 08:54 AM
Mark Shuttleworth

Kurt von Finck wrote:

Any objections?