Old 06-02-2008, 12:09 AM
"Kevin O'Gorman"

Default K3b complains about my locale (SOLVED)

TOP POSTED SUMMARY: operator error.* An incorrect setting of LANG and LC_ALL were in /etc/profile.
They had been suggested by the guide, but were incorrectly done and override the results of all the
02locale and locale.gen things.

Now one X restart later, k3b and perl and I are all happy.

Thanks for suggesting a re-reading, Daniel.

++ kevin