Old 06-02-2008, 01:45 AM
"b.n."

Default K3b complains about my locale (SOLVED)

Kevin O'Gorman ha scritto:
TOP POSTED SUMMARY: operator error. An incorrect setting of LANG and
LC_ALL were in /etc/profile.
They had been suggested by the guide, but were incorrectly done and
override the results of all the

02locale and locale.gen things.

Now one X restart later, k3b and perl and I are all happy.

Thanks for suggesting a re-reading, Daniel.

Could you please provide the solution? I have the same problem and the
thread is all but clear to me.

m.