Old 05-29-2008, 06:32 PM
ionut cucu

Default our favorite openrc

Upon rebooting today openrc backfired on me...it was about time, I was
felling neglicted by it. So after ver 0.2.4-r1 stopped to fsck my
hard-driver, I managed to update it to 0.2.5 but same issue remains: it
fails to fsck all the filesystems, localmount fails to mount them.
*I have /dev/sda6 /home ,/dev/hda1 /home/cuci/hard in
my /etc/fstab when I try to start manually localmount I
get /home/cuci/hard directory doesn't exist...I think it's trying to
mount them all at once or what?
*When manually I try to start a service, it's dependinces are
not started :etc/init.d/ntp-client start gives
ntp-client | * ERROR: cannot start ntp-client as net.lo would
not start
Any ideas what to do here?What I've messed up?