Old 05-27-2008, 11:27 AM
"Vladimir Rusinov"

Default postfix: sender-based bind address

Hello.

I'm setting up small corporate mail server with 3 domains (aaa.com, bbb.com, ccc.com)
Mail server have 3 ip adresses and we need to use different ip adresses for different domains.

//There are 2 reasons to do it: aaa.com is a webapp which sends a lot of e-mails, so it can be blacklisted; bbb's and ccc's mail is very important and also bbb and ccc also should be separated in case of of them would be blocked.

I've found some solutions with bringin up second instance of postfix or using esmtp, but is there any way to do it easyly and more correct?
--
Vladimir Rusinov
Voronezh, Russia