Old 05-19-2008, 10:55 PM
maxim wexler

Default apcaccess test fails

Hi group,

according to the manual, setting NETSERVER on and NISPORT to 3551 in apcupsd.conf should allow me to run apcaccess test. However, this is what I get:

localhost heathen # apcaccess test
FATAL ERROR in apcaccess.c at line 326
Unknown command test

LOCKFILE is set to /var/lock as per the conf FWIW.

There's a Gentoo Bug 25379 which is marked "FIXED" for v3.10.6. I'm running
3.12.4. I see there is a newer version and I ran eix-sync but emerge -pu only wants to replace the one I already have.

I also changed NISIP to 127.0.0.1 without effect. Yes, I stopped and restarted the daemon after every edit.

Anybody else had this problem?

Maxim