Old 05-19-2008, 08:50 PM
Stroller

Default OT: Linux/Standards-friendly mobile phone

On 19 May 2008, at 20:58, Stroller wrote:

On 19 May 2008, at 19:29, Albert Hopkins wrote:

... I know
OpenMoko and Android are pretty much not available to the masses
at this

point.

I think that's a little debatable. The OpenMoko Freerunner is in
production this week, and will surely be shipping this month. The
final prototype completed testing - including all the production-
line testing - a week or two ago.

Correction: