Old 05-19-2008, 06:29 PM
Albert Hopkins

Default OT: Linux/Standards-friendly mobile phone

Well after acquiring my first very own mobile phone only three years ago
I've come to destroying it last night. So now I'm in the market for a
new phone. I'd prefer something Linux/OSS friendly, but I really have
no idea right now what's out in the (U.S.) market other than iPhone
which I'm not interested in. Anyone got any recommendations. I know
OpenMoko and Android are pretty much not available to the masses at this
point.

TIA,
-a

Old 05-19-2008, 07:58 PM