Old 05-18-2008, 08:16 PM
"Mark Knecht"

Default Where did HP Ink Jet support run off to?

Hi,
It seems that I cannot find where this support has run to for my
home office PSC 1610 All-in-One printer.

1) 6 months ago I used a package called something like hpcij but that
was removed from portage.

2) Then I seemed to get by for a while using gutenprint and something
from foomatic that had 'rip' in it's name but that foomatic package
seems to be gone now.

3) I tried rebuilding cups with foomatic support turned on but it's
still not showing any ink jet printers.

Anyone know what I should be doing to make my printer work again?

Thanks,
Mark