Old 05-14-2008, 02:42 PM
"Dmitry S. Makovey"

Default KDE-4.0.4 (not a nag)

Hi everybody,

does anybody know what's happening to KDE4 in gentoo land ? Gentoo-KDE folks
were pretty responsive with previous 4.0.x releases updating portage tree
etc., but now I can't find much updates on what's happening with 4.0.4. Was
it 3.5.9 preparations that took priority?

Note: this message is not a nag, it's just my curiosity speaking (well and
desire to finally switch to KDE4 as 4.0.3 had some glitches and functionality
gaps that prevented my permanent switch so far).

--
Dmitry Makovey
Web Systems Administrator

Old 05-15-2008, 06:57 AM
"Anton S. Ustyuzhanin"

Dmitry S. Makovey пишет:
> Hi everybody,
>
> does anybody know what's happening to KDE4 in gentoo land ? Gentoo-KDE folks
> were pretty responsive with previous 4.0.x releases updating portage tree
> etc., but now I can't find much updates on what's happening with 4.0.4. Was
> it 3.5.9 preparations that took priority?
>
> Note: this message is not a nag, it's just my curiosity speaking (well and
> desire to finally switch to KDE4 as 4.0.3 had some glitches and functionality
> gaps that prevented my permanent switch so far).

I know who knows
People from #gentoo-kde at irc.freenode.net can probably answer ur
questions.