Old 05-11-2008, 05:15 PM
maxim wexler

Default UPS recommendation

Hi group,

This summer's electrical storms are coming and I can count on my PC stopping dead several times over the season.

I did a search for UPS units and was overwhelmed by the diversity out there.

What can the group recommend?

I only need something that will give me about a minute's head start to safely turn of the box.

Maxim