Old 05-09-2008, 10:25 PM
"brullo nulla"

Default advice for a wireless antenna?

Hi,

I have a Gentoo-powered Macbook. I would like to improve its wireless
receiver capabilities, to be able to connect to weak wireless networks
for example in my laboratory (I would have legal access to the
university network, but in my building the signal is extremly weak...
yes, welcome to Italian infrastructures).

I would like to experiment with a cantenna or something like that.
What do you advice for it? Usb wireless key to use, advices on
construction, etc.? Anything.

Thanks a lot

m.