Old 05-09-2008, 08:50 AM
Martin Gysel

Default xorg + synaptics|wacom

Hi

Hi have a laptop with synaptics touchpad and wacom tablet. Everything
used to work properly but recently I discovered that the synaptic
specific functions and the tablet doesn't work any more.
I start my xserver over /etc/init.d/xdm (rc). Now I surprisingly
detected both works if I start the server as user using startx.

Any hints how I can bring back the desired behavior?

Regards
Martin