-   -   'Insufficient space to store' on a network share (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/84237-insufficient-space-store-network-share.html)

"Vladimir Rusinov" 05-08-2008 08:28 AM

'Insufficient space to store' on a network share

Hello.

I have the file server which exports /usr/portage/ via smbfs. It is
mounted in following way.
/dev/xxx to /usr/portage (~512M)
/dev/yyy to /usr/portage/distfiles (~10G, 7G currently free)

I'm mounting smb://fs/portage/ to /usr/portage (rw) on my clients, and
when I'm trying to fetch huge package portage tells me "Insufficient
space to store" (and yes, df -h shows that there are about 200 Mb
free, but I'm sure that distfiles/ have enough space).
How can I omit this error and force portage not to check my diskspace.

PS: sorry for bad English

--
Vladimir Rusinov
Voronezh, Russia