Old 05-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Konstantinos Agouros

Default aufs and gentoo-sources

Hi,

I am looking for a way to make aufs work with current gentoo-sources.
Unfortunately there is no ebuild available (or I didnt' find it).
Trying the procedure described in the readme the kernel would fail
to build. Should this work?

Konstantin

P.S.: I don't necessarily need aufs but an alternative with the
same functionality would also be fine.

--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185