-   -   Hello all! (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/81741-hello-all.html)

Akselii 05-04-2008 03:34 PM

Hello all!

Hello all, this is my first time trying these lists, and i found them
quite handy already.
Any tips or tricks for me?

Sorry for off-topic!
--
Akseli Ollikainen

05-04-2008 03:57 PM

Hello all!

Akselii <akselii@gmail.com> writes:

> Any tips or tricks for me?

tip # 1: You will get much better results asking something specific
and maybe some details of what yov've tried.

Alan McKinnon 05-04-2008 04:16 PM

Hello all!

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/index.xml

--
Alan McKinnon
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Iain Buchanan 05-05-2008 03:04 AM

Hello all!

On Sun, 2008-05-04 at 18:34 +0300, Akselii wrote:
> Hello all, this is my first time trying these lists, and i found them
> quite handy already.

welcome!

> Any tips or tricks for me?

yes, don't be put off by answers that you don't expect, or that seem
stupid!

> Sorry for off-topic!

You can get there from here, but why on earth would you want to?