Old 05-03-2008, 04:52 PM
"Les Henderson"

Default Marvell Topdog Wireless Card?

Following instructions I found on the web:

# lspci -nn
08:00.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. Unknown device [11ab:2a08] (rev 03)
# ndiswrapper -i NetMW14x.inf
driver netmw14x is already installed

# ndiswrapper -a 11ab:2a08 netmw14x
driver 'netmw14x' is not installed (properly)!
*# ndiswrapper -l
netmw146 : driver installed
*** device (11AB:2A08) present
netmw147 : invalid driver!
netmw14x : invalid driver!

*# ndiswrapper -m
module configuration already contains alias directive

module configuration already contains alias directive
# depmod -a
# modprobe ndiswrapper
*# lsmod
Module***************** Size* Used by

ndiswrapper********** 192256* 0
# iwconfig
lo******* no wireless extensions.

eth0***** no wireless extensions.

Any suggestions as to what may be going wrong and how I can get this working?

--

Les Henderson
ljhender@gmail.com