Old 05-03-2008, 01:19 PM
Enrico Weigelt

Default xen+kvm+win2k problem

Hi folks,

I'm trying to install win2k on xen w/ hw-virtualization.
The vm boots into the installer and tells it collects some
system information - from that point on it hangs.

One point I already figured out is I forgot to include the tap/tun
device in the kernel. I fixed this, but it still didnt help.

Does someone have an idea what could be wrong ?

thx