Old 05-01-2008, 12:20 PM
Michael George

Default man pages not displaying right

I noticed today that my man pages aren't displaying correctly. Whenever
I view one, I see the ESC codes rather than seeing bold fonts, etc.

I don't remeber when I last used man and it displayed correctly, but I
can check back 2 weeks this evening.

I have tried several terminals (xterm, gnome-terminal, konsole) and all
have the problem.

Would this be a tercap problem? Unicode issue, perhaps?

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.