Old 04-29-2008, 05:32 AM
Amrish Purohit

Default want to know the sequence of anaconda files.

hi all,

* i have recently joined this list. currently i am working on project of virtual appliance. the root partition of linux installation is enctypted with dm-crypt. now i want to customize this installation in such a way that fresh installation from cd happens on encrypted root.
* i have download the source of anaconda. i think kickstart file configuration will not help me. i have to make changes in source of the anaconda. i want to know the flow of anaconda installtion and which file of function calls which function or file. this may help me towards my solution.
* can any have any suggestion to my problem??

amrish purohit

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.______________________________________________ _
Anaconda-devel-list mailing list