-   -   No mail from list (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/76985-no-mail-list.html)

"Anthony E. Caudel" 04-27-2008 04:35 AM

No mail from list

I haven't received any mail from the gentoo-user mailing list for 4 days
now. Anyone else having problems with the list?

--
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
-- Benjamin Franklin

Roy Wright 04-27-2008 06:56 AM

No mail from list

Anthony E. Caudel wrote:
> I haven't received any mail from the gentoo-user mailing list for 4 days
> now. Anyone else having problems with the list?

If you are using Thunderbird, check your junk folder. This happened to
me. I added the mail lists to my address book and everything is working
again. It could have been because I cleaned up my address book about
then. Or it could have been a side-effect of compiling
mozilla-thunderbird-2.0.0.12 on 04/21/2008. I didn't investigate as it
is working now.

HTH,
Roy

Neil Bothwick 04-27-2008 09:55 AM

No mail from list

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 01:56:43 -0500, Roy Wright wrote:

> > I haven't received any mail from the gentoo-user mailing list for 4
> > days now. Anyone else having problems with the list?

> If you are using Thunderbird, check your junk folder.

I hope you CCed this to the OP, otherwise he probably won't see it ;-(

--
Neil Bothwick

For Sale: Positronic Brain-Found near S.F.-Needs Work

Roy Wright 04-27-2008 10:11 AM

No mail from list

Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 01:56:43 -0500, Roy Wright wrote:
>
>>> I haven't received any mail from the gentoo-user mailing list for 4
>>> days now. Anyone else having problems with the list?
>
>> If you are using Thunderbird, check your junk folder.
>
> I hope you CCed this to the OP, otherwise he probably won't see it ;-(

Sure did. :-) Actually BCCed it.

Have fun,
Roy