Old 04-25-2008, 10:04 PM
Martins

Default net-misc/nxserver-freeedition conectivity and router

HI,

I set up net-misc/nxserver-freeedition on my home box, localhost works well. I
tried conect from my work with success athorizing but stuck on conectivity
check. My home box is behind router/firewall with forwarding 22 port. My work
Win XP box is behind multiple routers, hubs, switches if thats count. My home
box network speeds are 9000 kbps down and 90Kbs up. Is this fixable? Any
links to read, sugestions?

Martins