Old 04-19-2008, 08:28 PM
Jerry McBride

Default Compiz-Fusion display error?

I upgraded my KDE 3.5.9 laptop to use compiz-fusion. It works! But i have a
display problem... My laptop lcd is 1280x800 native. KDE, without compiz,
uses theentire display, no problems... However, once I start up compiz, I
loose the right third of the screen. That is, the display get chopped off to
something close to 800X800... It really sucks. Although I loose some screen
display realestate, the compiz additions all work.

Anyone have a tip to get this sorted out? I'd appreciate any help offered.

--

From the Desk of: Jerome D. McBride