Old 04-17-2008, 10:43 PM
Daniel Pielmeier

Default Top posting (Was you have cruft in /proc remove it)

maxim wexler schrieb:
>> First: Don't top post!
>>

> Big whoop! The two posts are tiny -- it's easy to see
> at a glance which is the original and which the reply.

Irrelevant! I answered you below, what happens when you answer again on
the top, and so on?

Answer5
Answer3
Answer1
Question
Answer2
Answer4
Answer6

Should i continue? Even if the answers are tiny, when someone reads this
after a while he will get easily confused by this mess!

Thanks,

Daniel

Old 04-18-2008, 04:31 PM
maxim wexler

--- Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> maxim wexler schrieb:
> >> First: Don't top post!
> >>

> > Big whoop! The two posts are tiny -- it's easy to
> see
> > at a glance which is the original and which the
> reply.
>
> Irrelevant! I answered you below, what happens when
> you answer again on
> the top, and so on?
>
> Answer5
> Answer3
> Answer1
> Question
> Answer2
> Answer4
> Answer6
>
> Should i continue? Even if the answers are tiny,
> when someone reads this
> after a while he will get easily confused by this
> mess!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Daniel

I never top-post. Look in the archive. Just this one
time when I innocently assumed that the thread would
never amount to more than a few lines.

No need to pump the outrage.

Maxim