Old 04-17-2008, 06:11 PM
Justin

Default udev and baselayout2

Hi guys,

to which udev version should be upgraded for the baselayout2?

Thanks,
justin

Old 04-17-2008, 10:49 PM
Daniel Pielmeier

Justin schrieb:

to which udev version should be upgraded for the baselayout2?

Openrc requires >sys-fs/udev-118-r2. As far as i know udev-120 is going
to be stabilized with openrc/baselayout-2 which I use too. Didn't have
any problems so far!

Regards,

Daniel

Old 04-18-2008, 05:15 AM
Justin

Daniel Pielmeier schrieb:

Justin schrieb:

to which udev version should be upgraded for the baselayout2?

Openrc requires >sys-fs/udev-118-r2. As far as i know udev-120 is
going to be stabilized with openrc/baselayout-2 which I use too.
Didn't have any problems so far!

Regards,

Daniel
Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. Tried it yesterday in the IRC, but
they only could quote what's beneath the ebuild.

Thanks,
justin