-   -   udev and baselayout2 (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/71528-udev-baselayout2.html)

Justin 04-17-2008 06:11 PM

udev and baselayout2

Hi guys,

to which udev version should be upgraded for the baselayout2?

Thanks,
justin

Daniel Pielmeier 04-17-2008 10:49 PM

udev and baselayout2

Justin schrieb:

to which udev version should be upgraded for the baselayout2?

Openrc requires >sys-fs/udev-118-r2. As far as i know udev-120 is going
to be stabilized with openrc/baselayout-2 which I use too. Didn't have
any problems so far!

Regards,

Daniel

Justin 04-18-2008 05:15 AM

udev and baselayout2

Daniel Pielmeier schrieb:

Justin schrieb:

to which udev version should be upgraded for the baselayout2?

Openrc requires >sys-fs/udev-118-r2. As far as i know udev-120 is
going to be stabilized with openrc/baselayout-2 which I use too.
Didn't have any problems so far!

Regards,

Daniel
Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. Tried it yesterday in the IRC, but
they only could quote what's beneath the ebuild.

Thanks,
justin