Old 04-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Helmut Jarausch

Default WARNING: net.ppp0 not under our control, aborting

Hi,

on boot I get
(with baselayout-2.0.0/openrc)
the message

* Bringing up interface ppp0
* Starting pppd in ppp0 ...
[ ok ]
* received address 87.67.162.56
* WARNING: net.ppp0 not under our control, aborting

What does that mean and what can I do about it?
I think I've followed the baselayout upgrade guide.

Many thanks for a hint,

Helmut Jarausch

Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
RWTH - Aachen University