Old 10-10-2012, 01:45 PM
karan garg

Default Want to start open source development

Hi all,

I have been an open-source enthusiast since 2010 and using Linux as my operating system for last 2 years. However, now I want to take an active part in open-source development and contribute to the society under an expert guidance. I am an RHCE and have a basic understanding of a fair few things like database, c, c++, ruby, shell scripting, etc. I would really consider it an honor if you would guide me.

--
Regards
Karan