-   -   Want to start open source development (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/711202-want-start-open-source-development.html)

karan garg 10-10-2012 01:45 PM

Want to start open source development

Hi all,

I have been an open-source enthusiast since 2010 and using Linux as my operating system for last 2 years. However, now I want to take an active part in open-source development and contribute to the society under an expert guidance. I am an RHCE and have a basic understanding of a fair few things like database, c, c++, ruby, shell scripting, etc. I would really consider it an honor if you would guide me.

--
Regards :)
Karan