-   -   Change Videos (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/710692-change-videos.html)

Silvio Siefke 10-08-2012 11:45 PM

Change Videos

Hello,

I have several parts of the video I would like to combine them into a
video. For the way i use Avidemux. Unfortunately, there are criticized
avidemux the videos with different resolutions. How can I combine the
videos easiest or the faulty into the correct resolution?

The Videos should have this Requirements:
codec: h264
Dimensions: 640x360
Aspect: 16:9
Frame Rate: 15

Some Videos have:
codec: h264
Dimensions: 576x360
Aspect: 8:5
Frame Rate: 15

I try it with JMEncoder, but i understand it not so really. Im not a
Multimedia Freak.

Has someone a idea for the best way?

Regards and Thank you
Silvio

Silvio Siefke 10-09-2012 06:09 PM

Change Videos

Hello,

mkvmerge -o ziel.mp4 film-*.mp4 bring the result which i need.

Regards
Silvio