Old 10-05-2012, 08:29 AM
"Gregory M. Turner"

Default mlmmj-foo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Information for gentoo-scm@lists.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 20:18:31 +0000
From: gentoo-scm+owner@lists.gentoo.org
To: gmt@malth.us

Subscribers can retrieve message number N from the list's archive by
sending a message to <gentoo-scm+get-N@lists.gentoo.org> (change the N
to the number of the desired message).

What a tease this is... anybody know, is there a way to get an index of
the message #'s and actually use this feature to be able to reply to
before-my-time threads gracefully?

Dare I hope that I could just pull these numbers out of In-Reply-To:
headers according to some trivial recipe?

-gmt