Old 04-16-2008, 06:01 PM
James

Default OT: envelop printing

Hello,

I have a nice HP CP3505 color printer that works fine with cups. It has a
place for envelops. I run KDE 3 series desktops.

What is the best printing software to create to/from addresses on #10 envelopes?

Maybe the ability to add some pastel background images on select envelops
would be cool?

James

Old 04-16-2008, 06:24 PM
Peter Ruskin

On Wednesday 16 April 2008, James wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a nice HP CP3505 color printer that works fine with cups.
> It has a place for envelops. I run KDE 3 series desktops.
>
> What is the best printing software to create to/from addresses on
> #10 envelopes?
>
> Maybe the ability to add some pastel background images on select
> envelops would be cool?
>

> James

Open Office can do all that.

--
Peter

Old 04-17-2008, 01:35 PM
James

Peter Ruskin <peter.ruskin <at> dsl.pipex.com> writes:

> Open Office can do all that.

I already tried that, so I must be missing some info
?

james

Old 04-17-2008, 06:05 PM
Peter Ruskin

On Thursday 17 April 2008, James wrote:
> > Open Office can do all that.
>
> I already tried that, so I must be missing some info

In OpenOffice.org Writer, click the Help menu and search
for "envelopes"

--
Peter