Old 09-28-2012, 12:16 PM
Silvio Siefke

Default qcad

Hello,

is there a way to install qcad? I have try the overlay, but want not
work. Qcad need QT3 but i find not on the system. Has someone a idea?

Regards
Silvio

Old 09-28-2012, 02:18 PM
Paul Hartman

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 7:16 AM, Silvio Siefke <siefke_listen@web.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there a way to install qcad? I have try the overlay, but want not
> work. Qcad need QT3 but i find not on the system. Has someone a idea?

librecad is a port/fork of qcad to Qt4. I have not personally used it,
but you might give it a try.
http://librecad.org

Old 09-28-2012, 02:26 PM
James

Silvio Siefke <siefke_listen <at> web.de> writes:

> is there a way to install qcad? I have try the overlay, but want not
> work. Qcad need QT3 but i find not on the system. Has someone a idea?

This linux journal article might help with alternatives....

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/non-linux-foss-autocad-alternatives

Old 09-29-2012, 04:34 PM
Volker Armin Hemmann

Am Freitag, 28. September 2012, 14:16:00 schrieb Silvio Siefke:
> Hello,
>
> is there a way to install qcad? I have try the overlay, but want not
> work. Qcad need QT3 but i find not on the system. Has someone a idea?

you could try freecad/free-cad. Also qt based.

--
#163933

Old 09-29-2012, 04:51 PM
Silvio Siefke

Hello,

2012/9/29 Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@googlemail.com>:
> you could try freecad/free-cad. Also qt based.

That i try at the moment, but i think my portage is not correct.
Error's without end. And i
understand nothing at moment.

Regards
Silvio

Old 09-29-2012, 08:14 PM
Volker Armin Hemmann

Am Samstag, 29. September 2012, 18:51:31 schrieb Silvio Siefke:
> Hello,
>
> 2012/9/29 Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@googlemail.com>:
> > you could try freecad/free-cad. Also qt based.
>
> That i try at the moment, but i think my portage is not correct.
> Error's without end. And i
> understand nothing at moment.

well, you post the errors. If you mean compiling/installing/portage errors and
not program errors.

--
#163933