Old 04-16-2008, 09:15 AM
Peter Humphrey

Default Daft colours in knode

I've just installed knode to see how Usenet has changed since I first used
it 15 years ago, and I'm astonished to find that the default colours
include white text on a white background for read threads and articles. Who
on Earth wants these things to disappear when read? What goes on in the
mind of a typical developer these days? Or do I have a misconfiguration
somewhere?

--
Rgds
Peter