-   -   Libpng warning (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/705716-libpng-warning.html)

Fernando Antunes 09-20-2012 05:31 AM

Libpng warning

Hi. I've been receiving a linpng warnong on my console saying that something like "Application build with libpng.1.2.8 running with libpng.1.5.4."

Somebody knows how to identify which application is that ?

Dale 09-20-2012 06:42 AM

Libpng warning

Fernando Antunes wrote:
> Hi. I've been receiving a linpng warnong on my console saying that
> something like "Application build with libpng.1.2.8 running with
> libpng.1.5.4."
>
> Somebody knows how to identify which application is that ?

Have you ran revdep-rebuild recently? That should pick up what package
it is and emerge it again using the newer libpng.

If not, you could try equery d libpng.1.2.8 which I'm not sure will work
but worth a try.

I'm sure someone else will come along with other ideas too. As usual,
there could be more than one way to fix this.

Dale

:-) :-)

Fernando Antunes 09-21-2012 12:44 AM

Libpng warning

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 3:42 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@gmail.com> wrote:

Fernando Antunes wrote:

> Hi. I've been receiving a linpng warnong on my console saying that

> something like "Application build with libpng.1.2.8 running with

> libpng.1.5.4."

> Somebody knows how to identify which application is that ?

Have you ran revdep-rebuild recently? *That should pick up what package

it is and emerge it again using the newer libpng.

Yes I had it, but no error.
*
If not, you could try equery d libpng.1.2.8 which I'm not sure will work

but worth a try.

Did not show anything.
*
I'm sure someone else will come along with other ideas too. *As usual,

there could be more than one way to fix this.

I hope so.

Dale

:-) *:-)