Old 09-16-2012, 12:36 AM
Gene Hannan

Default bibletime segmentation fault

I'm having trouble with the pair of packages
bibletime-2.9.1 and clucene-2.3.3.4-r3, which were both recently
stabilized.* The pair of packages emerges without problem. * On
launch of bibletime from a terminal command, a blank splashscreen
appears,* followed in a number of seconds by a reported
segmentation fault.* Reverting to the older pair bibletime-2.3.3
and clucene-0.9.21b-r1 restores proper functionality.* The newer
stable bibletime will not emerge with the older stable clucene,
and the older stable bibletime will not emerge with the newer
stable clucene.* An attempt with the testing version
clucene-2.3.3.4-r4 did not make an apparent difference.

I am seeing the same behavior on an amd64 machine and an x86
machine that are generally similarly configured.* I'd like to see
if anyone else has observed this problem, or if I need to be
looking for something specific to my machines.

Thanks,

Gene