Old 04-15-2008, 05:26 PM
"Marco Schuler"

Default ASUS F3SC : Kernel Configuration

Hi

My brand new ASUS F3SC (actually a F3SC-F3SC-AS293C) just arrived. I
want to install gentoo with a tailored kernel on it to have maximum
performance out of my 2.2 GHz dual core processor. Googling on the
net, I could not find any kernel configuration file. Is there anybody
out there with the same notebook that has a running kernel
configuration file? The only page mentioning an ASUS F3SC I found is
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HARDWARE_Asus_F3SC but cannot find anything
related to kernel configuration...

Any tips and suggestions highly appreciated!

Thanks a lot in advance!

--
Best regards,
Marco