Old 09-02-2012, 11:27 PM
David Abbott

Default dev-util/cmake-2.8.8-r3 | Bootstrap failed

Hi,
When updating from cmake-2.8.7-r5 to the just stablized cmake-2.8.8-r3 I get;

http://bpaste.net/show/43387/

but this works;

http://bpaste.net/show/43385/

Thanks for any insight,
David

Old 09-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Alan McKinnon

On Sun, 2 Sep 2012 19:27:28 -0400
David Abbott <david@pythontoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> When updating from cmake-2.8.7-r5 to the just stablized
> cmake-2.8.8-r3 I get;
>
> http://bpaste.net/show/43387/
>
> but this works;
>
> http://bpaste.net/show/43385/
>
> Thanks for any insight,
> David

A bit of a stab in the dark, but I'd guess for your pastebin of 43385
that ${par_arg} has the value "4"

which makes very little sense.

Stick an echo in there, run it, see if this is indeed then case then
file a bug at b.g.o.

meanwhile you have a patch and a local overlay (or a mask file) to work
around this brokenness

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckinnon@gmail.com