-   -   newaliases - unsupported map type: hash (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/699322-newaliases-unsupported-map-type-hash.html)

Joseph 08-31-2012 12:06 AM

newaliases - unsupported map type: hash

I just upgraded to postfix-2.9.3 and not getting any local mail.

When I type "newaliases" I get:
postalias: fatal: unsupported map type: hash

--
Joseph

Eray Aslan 08-31-2012 05:41 AM

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 3:06 AM, Joseph <syscon780@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just upgraded to postfix-2.9.3 and not getting any local mail.
>
> When I type "newaliases" I get:
> postalias: fatal: unsupported map type: hash

Do not turn off the berkdb USE flag if your setup uses hash or btree
lookups. There is a warning in the ebuild output for -berkdb. Please
let me know if it did not work for you.

Eray

Joseph 08-31-2012 02:04 PM

newaliases - unsupported map type: hash

I just upgraded to postfix-2.9.3 and not getting any local mail.

When I type "newaliases" I get:
postalias: fatal: unsupported map type: hash

Do not turn off the berkdb USE flag if your setup uses hash or btree
lookups. There is a warning in the ebuild output for -berkdb. Please
let me know if it did not work for you.

Eray

Thanks, that worked!

--