Old 08-26-2012, 05:22 PM
Jarry

Default No more weekly autobuilds?

Hi,

as usually, before inistalling Gentoo I tried to download
minimal install CD and stage3 for amd64. But to my surprise,
they are more than 2 months old (20120621) despite of gentoo
web-page still saying "Our Release Engineering team provides
new minimal install CDs and stages on a weekly basis".

I could live with install-cd but I'm affraid if stage3 I use
is 2 months old I will have to update a lot of packages.

Maybe I missed some announcement concerning this, but my
question is: Why are those autobuilds not prepared anymore?

Jarry