Old 08-25-2012, 06:54 PM
john

Default Shutdown options not available xfce4

For the last few days whenever I start my PC the options to shutdown,
restart, hibernate are greyed out in xfce. After restarting consolekit
(which is already running) the options are available. I have rebuilt
consolekit, xfce but unsure why this should start happening.

Can anyone recommend how to stop this?

--
John D Maunder