Old 08-24-2012, 02:20 PM
Konstantinos Agouros

Default regular reboots with gentoo-sources-3.3.8 under xen

Hi,

since I upgraded my xen system to gentoo-sources-3.3.8 I experience that
the system panics every 5-6 days. Since I am running X at the time and
it immediately reboots I don't have a chance to see why this is happening.
With XEN-Sources 2.6.34 before I did not have this problem. Anybody
else experiencing this? Help would be greately appreciated.

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Altersheimerstr. 1, 81545 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185