Old 08-17-2012, 08:35 AM
Randolph Maaßen

Default My PC died. What should I try?q

Aaa aAaa aaa a

Old 08-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Alex Schuster

<mailto:meino.cramer@gmx.de>>:

> Hi Alex,
>
> ...shot in the dark:
> Remove as much as possible of the cards,aadwqqqaaa www wpa www a
weißes www aaaaaa Array www www www a aaa aaaaaa aadwqqqaaa aaa w
aadwqqqaaa www aaaaaa aaa a aaa www aaaaaaaaAwaa aaa aaaaaa quattro
Aquarellw aaa aaaaaa aaaaaa Webauftritt aaa a aaa aAaaaa aaa
aAaaaaaAaaaaaAaaaaaq aaawa addons, connections etcwo
> from the PC ... make ian as much "bare bone" aaa stwww wwwaaa www
qaaaaaaa wwwas a.
> www www waslittle ones also) for dust. Removeaa wwwaa all
> dust even if it is not completly covered with ait.

Wwwwwoooooow! What is going on here?

Wonko

Old 08-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Randolph Maaßen

2012/8/17 Alex Schuster <wonko@wonkology.org>

Randolph Maaßen writes:

Aaa aAaa aaa a

Am 17.08.2012 10:31 schrieb <meino.cramer@gmx.de

<mailto:meino.cramer@gmx.de>>:

*>

*> Hi Alex,

*>

*> ...shot in the dark:

*> Remove as much as possible of the cards,aadwqqqaaa www wpa www a

weißes www aaaaaa Array www www www a aaa aaaaaa aadwqqqaaa aaa w

aadwqqqaaa www aaaaaa aaa a aaa www aaaaaaaaAwaa aaa aaaaaa quattro

Aquarellw aaa aaaaaa aaaaaa Webauftritt aaa a aaa aAaaaa aaa

aAaaaaaAaaaaaAaaaaaq aaawa addons, connections etcwo

*> from the PC ... make ian as much "bare bone" aaa stwww wwwaaa www

qaaaaaaa wwwas a.

*> www www waslittle ones also) for dust. Removeaa wwwaa all

*> dust even if it is not completly covered with ait.

Wwwwwoooooow! What is going on here?

* * * * Wonko

Damn!!Sorry for this bad post, somehow my phone unlocked in my pocket.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards*Randolph Maaßen

Old 08-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Dale

Randolph Maaßen writes:

Aaa aAaa aaa a

Am 17.08.2012 10:31 schrieb <meino.cramer@gmx.de

<mailto:meino.cramer@gmx.de>>:

*>

*> Hi Alex,

*>

[...]

*
Randolph Maaßen

Is your butt sending emails?* I thought they had a different way of
communicating.* LOL*

Dale

:-)* :-)

Old 08-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Matthias Hanft

Randolph Maaßen wrote:

Sorry for this bad post, somehow my phone unlocked in my pocket.

I assumed your cat walking over the keyboard

-Matt

Old 08-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Alex Schuster

Randolph Maaßen writes:

2012/8/17 Alex Schuster <wonko@wonkology.org <mailto:wonko@wonkology.org>>

Wwwwwoooooow! What is going on here?

Damn!!
Sorry for this bad post, somehow my phone unlocked in my pocket.

I'm happy for every reply, and this was a very special one

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Randolph Maaßen

The signature seems to be separated correctly by "-- " instead of "--",
yet my Thunderbird does not recognize it as such. Maybe it has a problem
with quoted-printable format?

Wonko