Old 04-14-2008, 11:34 AM
"Francisco Ares"

Default Salasaga

Hi, All

Does anyone know if there is a portage package for Salasaga
(http://www.salasaga.org/)? Or if one has had the experience of
compiling it from source, any hints?

Thanks
Francisco

--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and