Old 08-11-2012, 04:07 AM
"Walter Dnes"

Default OT: "Bright" colours in xterm?

When I fire up vim in a true text console, some of the colours are
bright. When I do so in an xterm, the bright colours ar there, but as
soon as I hit a printable or arrow key, the brightness disappears. I.e.
bright blue turns to dark blue, yellow turns to brown, etc. Is there
some setting I can change to retain the bright colours?

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes@waltdnes.org>

Old 08-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Michael Mol