Old 08-09-2012, 08:19 PM
walt

Default Anyone compiled libreoffice-3.6.0.4 yet?

This has been slow and painful so far.

First, the build stops repeatedly because of zero-length library files.
I can restart the ebuild manually and each iteration builds one more
(real) library. I've been doing this iterating for hours and I think
I may have gotten past that part, but the build is far from done...

Second, the ebuild is using only one CPU out of four, so this is taking
much longer than before. Ugh.

Anyone else seeing these problems?