Old 04-14-2008, 12:13 AM
Drew Tomlinson

Default Is gentoo-wiki Down?

For the past few days, anytime I've attempted to get to gentoo-wiki or
gentoo-portage, my browser just "sits". I connect to other sites just
fine. It may be my firewall/IDS but I'm not sure. Are these sites
still available?

Thanks,

Drew

--
Be a Great Magician!
Visit The Alchemist's Warehouse

http://www.alchemistswarehouse.com

Old 04-14-2008, 12:21 AM
"Ricardo Saffi Marques"

For the past few days, anytime I've attempted to get to gentoo-wiki or gentoo-portage, my browser just "sits". *I connect to other sites just fine. *It may be my firewall/IDS but I'm not sure. *Are these sites still available?

They are opening here just fine... Just checked.

Regards,

Saffi

--
Ricardo Saffi Marques
Laboratório de Administração e Segurança de Sistemas (LAS/IC)

Cell: +55 (19) 8128-0435
Skype: ricardo_saffi_marques
Website: http://www.rsaffi.com

Old 04-14-2008, 12:23 AM
Andrew Gaydenko

======= On Monday 14 April 2008, Drew Tomlinson wrote: =======
> For the past few days, anytime I've attempted to get to gentoo-wiki
> or gentoo-portage, my browser just "sits". I connect to other sites
> just fine. It may be my firewall/IDS but I'm not sure. Are these
> sites still available?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Drew
>
> --