Old 08-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Joćo Matos

Default headset bluetooth problem

Dears,

Actually It is working. But not the way I want it. I've installed bluez and stuff, I've wrote some lines at /etc/asound.conf and I'm able to hear from it while I type something like this:

mplayer -ao alsa:device=bluetooth <filename>

I could also configure it at Skype, but the microphone not seems to be working.

Despite I've used kde interface to sync and connect the headset (nokia bh-503), I can't find it at multimidia center (just bluetooth), neither I can configure it at any other place to turn my default audio device. The only way I could use it till now was the command line above and skype.

I think it is more an alsa or kde configuration problem than a bluetooth properly. Here is my asound.conf,

* @hooks [******* {

*************** func load*************** files [*********************** "/usr/share/alsa/bluetooth.conf"

* ]* pcm.!default {* type bluetooth

* device 50:08:5b:00:a5:48* profile "auto"* }

that was inspired on http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Bluetooth_headset .

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
--
Joćo de Matos

Linux User #461527
Graduando em Engenharia de Computaēćo 2005.1
UEFS - Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana